Ploberger Hotel Group is committed to a world class transformation of Boundary House from an outdated and inefficient office building to a dynamic and modern mixed use development.
Ground Floor, Jewry St & Carlisle Avenue Tunnel
The transformation of Boundary House will create a new, sustainable ground + 14 storey building, standing approximately 62m high and will deliver:
- A 4* luxury 311 room hotel
- 520m² flexible shared workspace
- A ground floor restaurant and café
- A rooftop bar and restaurant
- A new public route around the building and a green pocket park improving accessibility and public realm at the ground floor
Updates to Proposals
Following our online consultation and ongoing dialogue with stakeholders and the City of London, we have updated the plans in response to the feedback we have received.
The updates include:
- Refinement of the façade design to better complement our surroundings.
- Addition of significant planting through two new rooftop urban forests at levels 5 and 15 to improve urban greening, air quality and local biodiversity.
- Increased permeability and further street activation at ground floor